Einstar 3D Scanner
**Order between 9/21-10/1 to receive early bird discount!
EINSTAR, an affordable handheld 3D scanner, makes high-quality 3D data available to everyone. In the standard package you will find a handheld 3D scanner with Exstar software, and a lightweight carring case which includes a series of accessories: a silicone case, introductory user guide, positioning markers, cloth to wipe the lens, a carring strap, power supply and USB cable...
Support multiple data format outputs, compatible with 3D printers and 3D design softwares
- 3D Printing
- Digital Archive
- Culture and Art
- VR & AR
High Quality Data
Collect high density point cloud data fast and easily with point distance up to 0.1mm.
High Color Fidelity
Benefit from built-in RGB color camera. 3D data with authentic colors.
Detail-oriented Enhancement Technology
Built-in detail enhancement technology optimizes the point cloud for complete data acquisition
Streamlined User Experience
Smooth and fast, scanning speed up to 14 FPS.
- · Smart tracking performance
- · Automatic alignment
- · Intelligent algorithm
Stable Outdoor Scanning
Equipped with 3 Infrared VCSEL Projectors, 2 Stereo Depth Cameras and 1 RGB Camera, Einstar can capture clear scan data and generate stable outputs outdoors. Provide a flexible working distance for small and large objects.
Extremely Easy to Use
- · Ergonomic design
- · Only one USB cable for data transmission and power
- · Clear and elegant workflow for scanning and post processing
- · Easy to setup, plug and play
Comfortable for Eyes, Easy to Scan Hair
- · No projector light during scanning process.
- · Comfortable and safe for eyes.
- · Turning on "Hair Mode" to get sufficient hair data for human scan and improve the whole data completeness.