CLISBee-S - LINE SCAN CAMERAS
CLISBee-S line scan cameras have been developed for use in many different image processing tasks in various industries. They allow high-speed 100% inspection of wide fields of view at comparably low setup costs. These cameras apply the prism-based 3K-chip technology which enables customers to inspect also non-flat objects in regard of color without any optical alignment and synchronization topics. CLISBee-S cameras are suitable for virtually any line scan application, which depends on highest quality image data, involves remote distances over 100 m, or requires data transfer rates of up to 6.25 Gb/s. Due to the image sensors´ high photosensitivity, an excellent signal-to-noise ratio, and camera functions that really improve the image result, like anti blooming and flatfield correction, CLISBee-S delivers optimal results to inspection systems.
- resolutions of up to 16384 pixel per row
- line scan rate of up to 125 kHz (at 2048 pixel per row)
- CCD and CMOS linear image sensors for monochrome and color line inspections
- prism-based 3K-chip technology - dual line - 4-line
- Camera Link, GigE Vision and CoaXPress interface
AVAILABLE IN 32 MODEL OPTIONS. PLEASE SEE DATA SHEET (BELOW) OR CALL US TO DISCUSS WHICH CAMERA WILL BEST MEET YOUR NEEDS.