eviXscan 3D WideRange 65, has been designed specifically with quality control in mind. The scanner allows precise quality control of large objects (ranging from 300 to 1200 mm [12'' to 47'']) in the shortest possible time. Only 1.2 second is needed for WideRange 65 to take a single 3D scan. The number of scans that are necessary for captuing shapes and dimensions of large parts is reduced due to the scanning range of WideRange 65 (575 x 290 x 240 mm [22.5 '' x 11.5 '' x 9.5 ''])
Exceptional scanning results over such a large range are obtained as a result of high resolution cameras (8.9 Mpix). The density of scanning points provided by WideRange 65 is 54 pts/mm². Furthermore, the accuracy of the scanner reaches 0.03 mm.
The scanner can be easily integrated with a cooperating robot, which enables full automation of the scanning process.
Minimizing the number of scans needed during inspection is a very important factor on production lines where time to scan and generate a QC report is limited.
The WideRange 65 is a perfect tool for quality control applications, reverse engineering and rapid prototyping tasks of larger parts.
- High scanning quality and accuracy with large working area
- Short scan acquisition time
- Easy integration with robots and cobots
- Excellent value for money
eviXscan 3D WideRange 65 scanner:
|Measurement range||575 x 290 x 240 mm|
|Point density||54 pts/mm²|
|Scanning accuracy||0.03 mm*|
|Minimal scanning time||1.2 second|
|Light source||Blue LED|
|Cameras' resolution||8,9 Mpix|
|Software||eviXscan 3D Suite|
|Computer connection||USB 3.0|
|Export formats||stl, ply, obi, asc, bin|
|Operating system||Windows 10 (64-bit)|
CPU i7, 32 GB RAM, NVMe SSD 480 GB
- Software: eviXscan 3D Suite 2.8 + 12 months SW maintenance subscription
- Rotating table: 200kg
- ToolKit Box (Regular): 8 artifacts + 30 magnetic uniquely coded targets (reusable) + 1000 regular uniquely coded targets (non-reusable stickers)
- Accessories: Calibration board A3 + calibration stand
- Heavy duty transportation case
- 200 kg load capacity rotary table
- Column stand
SOFTWARE BUNDLE OPTIONS
- Geomagic Control X
- Geomagic Design X
- Polyworks Inspector
- Polyworks Modeler