FreeScan UE Blue Laser Handheld 3D Scanner
As the blue laser handheld 3D scanner of the FreeScan series, FreeScan UE inherits the iconic features of "high accuracy" and "high precision". At the same time ergonomic and lightweight equipment design, make it easier to hold and operate, providing metrology-grade, high-accuracy inspection solutions for the automotive, transportation, aerospace industry, moulding inspection, energy generation, machinery manufacturing and etc.
Metrology-class high accuracy
Accuracy up to 0.02mm, Volumetric accuracy 0.02mm+0.04mm/m.
Stability of repetitive measurement
When measuring the same workpiece repeatedly, FreeScan UE delivers consistent results, proving stability and reliability.
Portable and lightweighted
The device weights only 750g, facilitating handheld scanning more easily and avoiding fatigue due to long working time.
Wide range of material adaptations
Supporting the scan of black and reflective surfaces to accommodate a wider range of scanning applications.
The scan area can reach 510*520mm, providing larger field of view for a smoother and more efficient scanning experience.
User-friendly operating system with simple software setup and guidance through the whole workflow process, allowing users to master the operation at ease.
Seamless docking to inspection software
The scan data can be imported into inspection softwares like Geomagic Control X, Verisurf Inspect with one click, increasing the inspection efficiency.
- Scan Mode Multiple Lines Scan Single Line Scan
- Scan Accuracy Maximun 0.02mm
- Volumetric Accuracy* 0.02+0.04mm/m
- Scan Speed 650,000 points/s (UE7) 1,020,000 points/s (UE11)
- Working Distance 500mm
- Max. Scan Depth 300mm-700mm
- Max. Scan Range 510mm*520mm
- Spacial Distance between Points 0.05mm-3mm
- Light Source 14 lines+1 line blue laser ray (UE7) 22 lines +1 line blue laser ray (UE11)
- Light Category Class 2M (eye safe)
- Transmission Mode USB 3.0
- Dimensions 298mmx90mmx74.5mm
- Weight 750g
- Powering 12V，5.0A
- Working Temperature -20℃-40℃
- Working Moisture 10-90%
- Certification CE，FCC，ROHS，WEEE，KC
- Recommended Computer Configuration System：Win10，64 bit；Grafic Card：NVIDIA Series，GTX1080 and higher；GPU Memory：≥4G；Processor：I7-8700；Memory：≥32GB
*Volumetric accuracy is the relationship between the accuracy of the 3D data and the size of the object, with a reduction in accuracy of 0.04 mm per 100 cm. the standard above is determined by measuring the sphere centre distance by splicing the marker points.