FreeScan UE Pro Multi-Functional Laser Handheld 3D Scanner
For High Precision Metrology-grade Inspection
FreeScan UE Pro Laser Handheld 3D Scanner inherits the high-precision, metrology-grade accuracy, and lightweight design of FreeScan UE, while improving the ability of fine scanning and global precision control of large-scale workpiece scanning. It adopts 26+5+1 blue laser lines and integrates a photogrammetric module. Taking into account speed, accuracy and details, this professional 3D metrology solution can be applied to different sized scanning scenarios and perform metrology-grade accuracy inspection, reverse design, additive manufacturing and other applications.
Metrology-Grade High Accuracy
Accuracy up to 0.02mm, delivers consistent scanning results with high precision.
Global Precision Control
Integrated photogrammetry function no need to apply coded targets, quickly locks the spatial position of
the target frame.
Multiple Scanning Modes
13 cross laser lines to scan large objects quickly, 5 parallel laser lines to scan fine details and single laser line for deep hole
and pocket area scanning.
Inheriting the lightweight and ergonomic design of the UE series, the user-friendly scanning software enables an easy operation and shortens the learning curve.
Wide Range of Material Adaptations
Supports scanning of black and high-reflective surfaces, more efficient scanning process.
Fine and Rich Details
With higher resolution cameras and 5 parallel laser lines, FreeScan UE Pro enables rich feature object
scanning and restores fine details more accurately.
Seamless docking to inspection and design software
The scan data can be imported into all mainstream 3D inspection and design software programs, such as Geomagic Control X, Geomagic Design X, and Verisurf Inspect with one click, improving the workflow efficiency.
- Scan Mode Multiple Lines Scan, Single Line Scan Fine Scan
- Light Source 26 laser lines, single laser line 5 parallel laser lines
- Working Distance 300mm 200mm
- Scan Accuracy Up to 0.02 mm
- Scan Speed 1,850,000 points/s
- Scan Depth 170 ~ 680mm
- Max. Scan Range 600mm × 550mm
- Photogrammetry Built-in scale bar photogrammetry mode
- Volumetric Accuracy* 0.02+0.03 mm/m (standard mode) 0.02+0.015 mm/m (built-in photogrammetry mode)
- Laser Class Class Ⅱ (eye safe)
- Connection Standard USB 3.0
- Dimensions 298mm x 103.5mm x 74.5mm
- Weight 840g
- Power Input 12V，5.0A
- Working Temperature -20 ~ 40℃
- Working Humidity 10-90%
- Certification CE，FCC，ROHS，WEEE，KC
- Recommended Computer Configuration OS：Win10，64 bit；Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX/RTX series cards， higher or equal to GeForce RTX 3060； Video memory：≥6 G；Processor：I7-8700；Memory：≥32 GB
*SHINING 3D reserves the right to explain and modify the parameters and pictures described in this product brochure.